||Power over Ethernet Clocks: Today’s Standard in Synchronized Time
Long gone are the days of high-voltage (120vac) wires and conduit leading to your facility’s timekeeping systems.
Power over Ethernet clocks —also known as IP network clocks, Ethernet clocks and NTP clocks—are today’s standard in synchronized time, delivering both power and time updates through one cable connected to your facility’s Ethernet.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology derives power and synchronized time updates from your existing network
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments
- No master clock or serial connection required
- High-impact, black plastic case with shatter-resistant polycarbonate crystal
- 50 programmed daily events.
- Automatic compensation for leap year.
- Built in Bell Relay Normally open contacts rated at 120 VAC 5 amps